Weird, Wonderful and Just Plain Crazy book covers and titles?
Something you never asked for, but I’m giving you anyway?
A Facebook Live with more quirky Christy Grace?
Yes to all the above!
If you didn’t catch my Facebook Live, I went down the rabbit hole of weird book titles, covers and basic topics – and they were WEIRD!!!
You can check out the full video >>>>here and I’ve got some of the amazing covers here – just for you – so you can enjoy the craziness also! ENJOY
For the Youtube HIGHLIGHTS video, check the link below:
Want more?? Well, I have just a few left that I mentioned in the FB Live – enjoy!
Some of these books ARE Available for purchase. If you want these, you can follow the links below and give them a read!
- A Book by Desi Arnaz
- Girls Who Don’t Read Are Skanks – Pencil Holder
Every Woman Should Have a Blowtorch by Julia Child
- Toilet Paper Origami by Linda Wright
Knitting with Dog Hair by Kendall Crolius
Still Stripping After 25 Years by Eleanor Burns
Eating People is Wrong by Malcolm Bradbury
How To Make Money in your Spare Time by 673126
- Everything I know About Women I Learned From My Tractor by Roger L Welsch
- You’re Sharp Enough To Be Your Own Surgeon by Keith Clark MA DCH
- Fancy Coffins to Make Yourself by POWER DALE L
- How To Start Your Own Country by Erwin S. Strauss
Zombie Raccoons and Killer Bunnies by Martin H. Greenberg and
Kerrie L. Hughes
- Summer with the Leprechauns – A True Story by Tanis Helliwell
The Manly Art of Knitting by David Fougner
- Why Cats Paint by Heather Busch and Burton Silver
- Cookin With Coolio (The Ghetto Gourmet)
- The Stray Shopping Carts of Eastern North America by Julian Montague
- Everything I Want To Do is Illegal by Joel Salatin
WHAT Covers Did I MISS???? Comment Below!
To KEEP UP with all the stuff I have going on, you can catch my weekly updates, FREE Hannah Carmichael eBook, & monthly NEWSLETTER by heading >>>here